Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Oooh. Drunkard posting shouldn't happen.

But it is.

So we pass on the Sleaze tix, 'cos we're too ill.
Then we crazily go out the next night.
*shrugs*
Me to Gurlesque, and Mr M manages to get Bad Dog tix.
Am v. jealous.

So now am at home in my jammies, with a keyboard swimming before me, waiting for the boy to come home.

Could be hours. And I s'pose I should get used to this if we're gonna live together.

There's other news about the Gurlesque shows, and friends cage dancing, and friends who want to cage dance, and beautiful people who I talked to. But that will all have to wait for another night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home