Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Monday, October 02, 2006

What do you say?

When you are all goggle-eyed, weak knee-d, perving on two people kissing, and they catch you and throw an accusatory "haven't you seen two butch women kissing before?" remark at you.

Sure, I may've been a bit bloody obvious in my drunken watching.
But I'm not very good at playing it cool.
And it was in the middle of a crowded pub.

They may've thought it was shock registering on my face.
But in my head it was more a case of "I'm about to faint from the hotness of this!".

Fortunately they walked away before I could say anything.

Though honestly, I would have liked a chance to explain/apologise.
*sighs*
So I guess that's what this post is about, now I think of it.
Sorry dudes. I didn't mean to stare.

*winks*
But I'd pay to watch that kinda action.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ali H said...

I used to camp out next to the wrestling mats at play parties to make sure I was in the front row for the the first few rounds of boi-on-boi action. I mean, I fully supported the other genders getting their physicality on, but the boi-boi matches were what really got my knickers damp.
At least when you're paying for it you feel somewhat more justified in the all-out perv, I guess.

11:09 am  
Blogger Miss Y said...

In more recent news.
I saw one of the folks and apologised to them for staring.
So am feeling less of social idiot now.
* grins*

6:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home