Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Friday, September 29, 2006

Quote changeover time

I'm getting lazy.
It's been so long.
And I'm going to recycle the original quote.
Seeing as it explains my blog name a little.

Outgoing:
"Nouns and books and show-and-tell."
The White Stripes
("We're Going To Be Friends")

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Y,

I was wondering if you could give me some book advice. My lil sis turns 15 and i'd like ot give her a 'joy of wanking' intro to sexuality tpe thing that is feminist and sex positive but not too advanced.
any ideas??

HUgs, Miss Nat

ps, you can send a reply via Miss A if you don't have my email.

1:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home