Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Friday, September 29, 2006

Tiny terrors

After the wondering & thinking & talking & dancing around whether or not to live together, comes the free-falling feeling of house hunting.

I'd forgotten about that feeling.

Handing in notice and then hoping for the perfect new house to become available.

Looking at open houses on sunny Saturday mornings with 30 other people clattering and jostling through hallways and rooms.

Finding the perfect place, and wanting to dream ahead and get attached to it, but not being able to in case someone else gets the lease instead.
My hippy past comes back and finds me doing creative visualisation, and watching what messages I'm putting out to the universe with my thoughts and actions.

And when we have a new home; then comes the hard work of cleaning & packing & cleaning & unpacking & cleaning.

I'm a bit freaked out, but certainly feeling alive at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home