Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Waving through fog.

Coming out of the other side of an i-don't-know-what-that-was-flu-thing.
Re-emerging into a world where people are making plans or waiting for me to make plans.
Starting to remember peoples names and faces again.
Wish I could've written down some of the crazy half-dreams I had. But really couldn't've for lack of gainful use of limbs, let alone the ability to see/read properly.

What a time for my health to go AWOL.
Phone calls from work mercifully short. I'm back there tomorrow (sucker), so am being optimistic that everything's fine and there's no mountains of urgent work piled up.

Bi Week plans are going ahead at a rapid pace.
Mr L, Miss J, myself and a few others, are running the Spanking Booth at the next Hellfire. That's after the opening of Qart earlier that evening too.

There's a tonne of other events on that week. Including another Biversity on the 23rd.

But the one I'm looking forward to is the Sex Trivia night.
Anyone want to join me? I'd love to get a group of friends together again this year. Wednesday night at Aurora Gallery, 7pm.

I wanted to say more, and it's not the most coherent post; but hey, cut me some slack, I'm just warming back up to the idea of correct sentence construction after a while in the world of 2 word answers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home