Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Sunday, July 30, 2006

"So three cheers...

...for your Willy or John Thomas.
Hooray for your one-eyed trouser snake..."
('Penis Song' - Monty Python)

Oh I've certainly got cock on the brain at the moment.
"He hard packs all the time" one friend tells me.
"Have a look at these dildos" another friend emails me.

So while looking at one of the websites mentioned I come across a section of vegan friendly products.
Slightly snickering about the I'm-going-to-forgoe-meat-of-all-kinds-and-save-the-world concept; I click through to chance across the wonder that is...
organic homeopathic vegan lubes!
Oh I kid you not, gentle reader.
Looky.

And they come in 4 different formulas: feminine, masculine, menopause, and (the wonderfully titled) lucious flower libido formula!
I laugh for a while. But then also note with interest that the 'menopause' formula is "also highly recommended for any transitioning FtMs who are beginning to go on testosterone".

Also (and this goes out to alienkiss especially), they have vegan-friendly harnesses, restraints, (not that she couldn't whip up something better in no time at all anyway) and other small products like vegan chocolate body paint.

Who knew that edible undies were vegan eh!

*************
In other news, I wore a frilly and totally frivolous, red and white, summer frock today.
I think many people where still in winter mode as there were quite a few 'I love your dress' comments.
But after 2 days of walking around in jeans and sneakers in the glorious sunshine, I wasn't going to let a 3rd day slip by without femming it up a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home