Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Laid bare

My Personality

Neuroticism
88
Extraversion
48
Openness To Experience
43
Agreeableness
56
Conscientiousness
4
Test Yourself Compare Yourself View Full Report

MySpace Surveys, MySpace Layouts and hi5 by Pulseware Survey Software

Unbalanced? Moi?

Things to take away from this folks: I am an anxious kitten at times and am probably not talking to you because I'm shy and don't know what you think of me this week. Not because I'm a snob. And I do have a conscience. Honest. Especially when it comes to people. See how agreeable I can be? And I have a terrible protestant work ethic in some areas of my life. The problem is, I just don't have great motivation all the time, and sometimes that anxiety stuff fouls up my ability to get things done.

Okay. Enough apologies.

Fuck eh. I didn't think I was that neurotic though!

Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home