Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Monday, April 17, 2006

I have a new obsession.

My new obsession is something I think about with alarming regularity.
I find myself wanting to do it when I'm with friends, walking down the street or in the pub.
Mr M chastised me with alarm in his voice, when I started while we were driving to his parents for Easter Sunday lunch.
I can't wait for the bus and train rides to work in the morning now.

I apologise for sounding silly and obscure. But there is a temporary reason that I cannot tell you what it is.
Soon though.
And no, it's not Sudoku, ok.

Thankyou to all I saw and shared time with this long weekend. It was the first big social weekend I've had properly since Mardi Gras, and I enjoyed it all very much (yes, even the sunday lunch with the in-laws).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home