Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Half a weekend.

Up late. Mid weekend.
Just been for drinkies at the Slox. Trying cocktails recommended by the best barman in town, (I think I have to say that, because I got table service *dances a jig*). I like the kind of flatmate that can mix a mean drink.
Walked up Enmore Rd, into the blustery wind, perving on the baby-goths roaming the streets for Festival of the Blue Moon thingy. Felt a bit old really, amongst all these young-uns. Heard myself being a granny; wondering aloud why they aren't all tucked up in bed.

Today was a social butterfly day. Afternoon spent running into people. Visiting Mr M's non-bio family for a school fete and pub-going. Coffee in a cafe with a certain bug-eyed photographer bear. Chatty chatty to folks in the street.

Last night I dropped into the Slit mag launch ( www.slit.cat.org.au/ ) and found soooo many of my favourite people there. And a few folks I'd not seen for ages. The photoshoot that Mr M and I had helped Miss Z with, wasn't the one of her that had got in. Oh well.
Missed Miss L's performance too because of waiting nearly half a hour for a cab *sighs*.

I'd left the house with a pretty speedy dressup session. Which I think makes all the difference to wearing something stunning. If I have more time, I tend to downgrade the costume. I wore my red super-buckle heels, long black tulle skirt, red damask under-bust corset, white see-through blouse, a red felt fascinator I made with the addition of lots and lots of pearls. I also put on 2 pearl necklaces and a bracelet and a smidge of makeup. Lots of compliments made me happy. I felt good.
Mr M wore his "Who's your Daddy?" shirt and yummy leather braces. *squirms*.

At Hellfire, our Kissing & Spanking Booth went really well. We made some good money for supporting Bi community groups, and had a bit of fun too. So many newbies who hadn't had spankings or croppings before. Virgin bums.
People mostly wanted spankings. Only a couple of kisses were bought, mostly people I know. One charity case for my favourite butch. One young bearded uniformed bloke who said afterwards "you're such a tart". I looked up at him coquettishly, batted my eyelids and said "Well, yes I am" (while thinking "Well, duh! This is a Kissing booth!"). Another lassie I know paid for a lovely snog and grope. The grope wasn't listed on the official 'menu', but she's a fun lass to hang out with.
Oddest part of the evening? Well, that would be the fellow who gave me some $ to flog someone, who then also gave me some $. Neither of them were with our group. I think they assumed each other was? I dunno. But I kept the $ 'cos they disappeared in opposite directions very soon afterwards, and I then figured it could be classed as a 'facilitation' fee *shrugs*.

Tired afterwards. Didn't have much to drink, so not too seedy today.
Did a huge amount of spanking. My hands aren't bruised today, but my knuckles are very sore and stiff. Though that could be the effect of the cold, damp weather? *double ouch*

Must get some sleep now. Can't get Mr M out of my head though. I send him hugs and kisses across the city, through the cold, wet night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Y said...

Yeay! Big fat YEAY to more butch eye-candy! I can't imagine you every looking as swooningly handsome as the other night, and _not_ getting rewarded in some delicious way.
I look forward to running into you out again soon.*blows kiss*

6:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home