Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Monday, May 19, 2008

What's that?

What's that?
...you say you hear a cracking sound?
Like eggshell against porcelain, or glass being ground underfoot, or a tail-light being touchparked.
Like the peeling open of stiff plastic packaging, or a bike wheel over seedpods?
Nope. Tonights secret sound is actually the sound of Miss Y's brain breaking.

You know, I like being pushed forward. I like some challenges now and then. And I hate being bored.
But sometimes, when I have only the barest of gossamer of framework for things, it can be very difficult to contain it in any possible way in my brain/actions/day/life.

I might have some big news.
But I need some times to let it take shape and settle in my head first.

*twitches*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home