Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Energy needed.

Such a long long busy busy day at work today. Home very late to a wonderful beef and lentil stew with brown rice cooked by my darlin' boy. Just what I need.
I'm feeling so tired and drained.

Feeling the weight of many expectations and plans starting to build up. It's going to take a lot of hard work to get through the next month in one piece.
I am determined though.

Oh. And I'm looking for an illustrator. Preferably with a hand for realistic (old school or twee) people. I have a cheeky project I really need to see through soon if possible.

Now that I think of it. There's not many projects I think up that aren't cheeky really.
It's tough inside this ol' head of mine sometimes. *grins*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home