Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Institutionalise me!

To an ex who said I wasn't wife material, I say Ha!
Apparently I am.

Of what quality I am unsure, but Mr M seems to fancy me enough to think that he'd like to hang 'round with me for an unfathomably long length of time.

So yes, dear friends, he proposed last weekend and I said yes.

I shall probably joke about it a lot and be dismissive of the whole thing. But don't take this for me being unsure or anything. This is just me trying to make sense of an idea that I've never really thought of before in my life.

He is my dearest love and I adore him.
And legalities be damned; I think to stand up together and tell everyone about our love is a bloody marvellous reason to have a party.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tam said...

CONGRATULATIONS :) That is very happy and exciting and wonderful news :) HUZZAH!!!!! yay love and commitment and wondrous celebration :)

11:59 am  
Blogger Simone D. said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations!

6:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats.

12:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home