Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Monday, April 28, 2008

Collapsible.


How bloody pleased am I that we had a couple of sunny warm days this weekend.
After being cooped up in the house in the cold with the rain outside, Zen-dog and myself were so damn pleased to get out! Sitting on the lush grass. Sun on my cheeks to wake up my freckles.
Saturday found me at the footy with friends. The perfect farewell to Mr Z.
(Sucked in boy, I took a photo and posted it. Whatcha gonna do. Moved too far away to hit me *blows raspberry*).
And then a few beers at the Townie afterwards.
Sunday found me in a gaggle of other gorgeous queers in a different park. Dogs and beer and dips and cupcakes and crochet and 'lesbian sexual fiction' ...which inspired a fantastic song which certainly puts the cunt back into country.
*note to self; must type it out soon*
Even though last week was a forced and awful break from work, I was surprisingly cheerful when I went back today. Amazing what a bit of a break and a bit of time outdoors can do.
Here's hoping my head stays good for a while now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great pic. I guessed it was Z before I read it.
now ou must type out this song in readiness for the spoken word night ...
pls?

10:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home