Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Monday, April 14, 2008

Some things

- I have a new knitted jumper hoodie thing. It's perfect for dogwalking, and I have a hunch it will also prove to be perfect for lying in the park, in the winter sun, crocheting.
- My dog is being supa cute and keeps putting her head on my lap and looking up at me with those eyes for more pats, more pats, more pats, pleeeeese.
- Today I held a 15kg olive python in the library. Marvellous stuff.
- I don't get into many TV shows. But am pleased that the whiney-voiced little girl and the godbotherer aren't on that dancing show anymore. And the queers are in the top 4. This is cool.
- I don't think I can bear going to my cousins hens night. It doesn't entice me; spending an extraordinary amount of money to 'dress parisian' and hang out with pale slender upper north shore girls with names like Penelope, Lucienne & Elspeth.
- God I'm a bitch.
- I'll probably love the bridal shower brunch.
- It's bin night. I probably should get off the computer and put the rubbish out now.
- That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home