Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Because you're worth it...

Oh my!

If anyone wants to get me a present... just 'cos, hey, you never know until you ask ...then these will do just fine...
Mama Merit Badges!

The mood at work is a little sombre today because of yesterdays big bad news, so I really had some explaining to do when I got all excited and started bouncing up and down in my chair at these. (How dare I be cheerful when everyone else is gutted eh).

I especially like the storytime one and the needle, and of course the breastfeeding one.
I can think of quite a few awesome challenges to either earn or give out these adorable patches.
Any want to share their ideas? Or sign on to gift or earn?
*evil grin*

1 Comments:

Blogger Tam said...

Ooooooooooo I want some of them very much... what do I have to do to sign on and start earning???

4:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home