Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Friday, April 04, 2008

Wear me out.

Today I’m wearing an outfit that could only be described as ‘Yaya is a showgirl’.
A black top with 3 quarter sleeves that keeps my chest warm, and a shapeless heavy black skirt that reaches mid-calf. Fishnets and red patent leather shoes with sensible heels.
A decided step down from yesterdays goth-loli-librarian look.
But I’m warm and comfy. Mmmmmm.

Trying to stay a little warm because this windy cold weather has sapped my energy a bit.
Big busy weekend. Hope to shoe-horn some housework into it somehow.
Was looking forward to more beering at the Jets on Sat, but just remembered that I’d promised straight-girl that I’d go wedding dress shopping with her again.
Have a KB in my memory kiddies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home