Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy V Day kiddies!

Today I cut hearts out of flouro cardboard for 'Love your Library Day'.

Today I argued with the boss about the fitout of the new Children's and Youth Library.

Today my boyfriend sent me naughty vintage valentines pictures.

Today I went with my Ma to get my tax sorted out. I'm such a slacker, so I'm glad she's been hounding me.

Today I am officially debt free. No more HECS or PELS left. Kids... this seriously rocks.

Today I bought shoes that kinda fit. Beautiful black kitten heels with white trim and bows.
Super cute.

Today I am going to cook soup for my sick baby bear. And for myself too, 'cos my throut feels like it's been sandpapered.

I think it's been a good day.
*blows kiss*

2 Comments:

Blogger Ali H said...

Happy happy Valentines day!
I spent it in the unusual occupation of combating hordes of schoolgirls brandishing roses-in-plastic to get to C'link, where I spent fifteen minutes flirting with an employee (the dark side, it is so sweet).
I hope you & Mr bear are feeling better soon,
xx Ali
p.s I cage dance at gurlesque! saturday!
p.p.s fair day? picnicky?

12:53 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms Y, a very happy though belated valentines day to you. was a pleasure to catch you at the DOB tattoo show and of course, SS, trev and todd rocked my world.. I could be groupie *laughs* very very cool.

Take care of you and the throat of badness.

hopefullu Catch you at Fair day on Sunday.

5:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home