Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Saturday, October 29, 2005

"schooner of New please"

Repeat after me: "Must not blog while drunk"
Want to write about love and hope and sex and laughter.
Will try and go to bed instead.

Oh, and it turns out that 'lotsa chains' AKA 'butch in a box' is going to be new flatmate of Miss Nurse B. And, oh god, she introduced us.
Bugger.
I so wanted to never talk to that one. Damn person is wearing glued on facial hair now. She made me feel his/her facial hair. I didn't need that.
Why couldn't it remain an unknown fantasy.
Bloody queer 2 degrees of separation strikes again!

Oh, and speaking of 2 degrees, Miss J is new House of Femme flatmate.
Is good.

I rock at pool playing when pissed.
Or perhaps, I think I rock at pool playing when pissed.
*grins*

Oh, and last but by no means least - I am now no longer dating a uni student. I am dating a social worker.
I am so proud of him I may possibly POP!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali H said...

Yay for tipsy blogging!
And yay for graduation!
And yay for seeing you again soon!

10:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home