Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Hundredth monkey-girl

Right, I've already mentioned the amount of 'corset-and-feathers-in-the-hair' girls at Sleaze. Makes me want to do something different, but I've got so many feathers I've not worn yet.
Reading the paper online, I flip through pictures from the Paris fashion shows.
Lo and Behold there are feathers and fascinators galore.

Have they always been there and I've not noticed? Or is this the next big thing?
Either way, my resolve to try and find something different has firmed.

Oh, and remember I was talking about a crinoline number as a potential Sleaze costume? I'm still working on it for another occasion, and... well... it looks like someone else had the same idea. That someone else being Portuguese designer Fatima Lopes. Here's something similar to what it would look like if I was a half my weight, twice my height, and blond.
*laughs*

















from www.smh.com.au

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home