Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Past and future dramas

Aaah, I did cheer up after that last post folks - and have since had a super rollercoaster ride of a week on the emotional front. Having weird dreams too.

Still, am looking forward to a big Sleaze weekend now!

My planned outfit was a crinoline (no skirt) with frilly panties and white stockings and suspenders, and a white medical corset.
But the period drama has become clothing drama.

I think I will finish making the skirt one day, but the draft run looked weird with the corset.
Oh this medical corset is fantastic. I think it's made for folks with back problems? It's pure white, with a slight damask pattern, and it's secured with lacing AND buckles on the sides. The back is very long and looks great, and the front kinda curves out a bit over my belly (unlike fetish corsets). I like it beacuse it's odd. Perhaps you'll see it out one day?

Anyway....current plan may be the red underbust corset (again) with black shorts and black mary janes. Kind of a tap-dancer look.

I also keep coming back to my original idea of a short skirt with large, long bustle.
Gaaah! Who knows what I'll turn up in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home