Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Sunday, October 30, 2005

All Hallows Eve

Yeay for dressup fun!
Mr MN had a backyard halloween gathering. Complete with real spiders. A huntsman took a liking to my outfit. Miss B spotted it on my black skirt, but I couldn't see it until it was on my white corset.
Miss B was a stunning Bride of Frankenstein. I was ...well... not sure what I was trying to be. But I had dollface makeup on, which was a bit disturbing.

And we got a lift home with Miss C, who regaled us with tales of foot fetishists. Apparently they don't like it when you wear foot deodorant. Makes sense really.

Today Mr M and I went for an excursion to MCA. Where we had a lot of physical reactions to the art. Dizzy, fuzzy, teary, squirming, wincing, gasping, laughing.
Better than staying at home feeling boxed in by the rain.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice face! very pretty :-)

8:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home