Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

if all they find of me is half a leg...

At work today I felt so mad, I thought I would explode. But simultaneously so knackered that I couldn't if I tried.
I thought perhaps these conflicting inner pulls would resolve by me self-combusting.
But no. I'm still here for now.

Oh, and it's none of that 'come-down Tuesday' crap. I don't think a couple of beers provides enough of a high to splat like this :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger rapunzel.emma said...

Hey Honey,

My heart goes out to you. Last week I nearly killed at least two people and everyone blamed it on the "come-down".

I later realised that PMT was a more likely catalyst, but that still doesn't change the fact that I was mad mad mad.

Sometimes us smiley happy people that make everyone else feel "better" when they are sad need to blow it all off and go on strike.

That said, I hope you are feeling better now.

kiss kiss

emma b

1:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home