Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Clothing crisis - day 2

Yesterday wasn't day 2 'cos I did quite well - bought some yummy rainbow chinese brocade and had plans in my head for a new skirt with a bustle 'n' all.

Tonight found me in the shops instead of bodgying up a skirt.
I now own a Boules set.
And I still don't know what I'm wearing tomorrow.

Here is a photo of aforementioned brocade and the wrapper of a lolly called "Sugar Daddy".
I've never seen or heard of this confection before.
It was sickly sweet to eat.
And I do believe, the only sugar daddy I'll be comfortable with in my life :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home