Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Sunday, February 13, 2005

The world looks different with a crown on.

Big poofy birthday party on a rooftop in Surry Hills last night. Miss L was superb pony club door bitch. I think my nipples must be a bit tender after the numerous croppings she gave them - if I could feel them over my aching head!
Ooooh I'm feeling sore and sorry today. Mr 'I don't understand those bisexuals, I only like real gays' Bear, made something called Fast Punch.
I didn't even know they made Lychee Liqueur.
Yummo.

Wore the tulle and new halterneck and a paper crown I made with pictures of playing card and stick-on diamontes on it. I think the boys at the Shift later in the night though I was a fag hag *sighs*.
Still, I learnt something new. Paper crowns make it easy to get to the toilet and bar. Those gay boys parted like the Red Sea.
Ran into Miss L and Miss L at the party. Aaah, 2 degrees of separation again. Of course, they each looked fabulous in their usual inimitable way!

Will head out later if my head clears. SubStation is on tonight. But cannot drink. Not just 'cos of last night, but also my Ma's getting married tomorrow, so I wouldn't mind looking a bit fresh faced for the happy snaps *grins*. Oh yeah, and I can't look like too much of a trashbag 'cos I get to meet her hubbies kids and grandkids - oooh new step-sibling-things. I'm not going to be the oldest any more - again (this is Mum's 3rd marriage).
Bugger, now what on earth am I going to wear.

And when am I going to get the parade entry organised *sighs*

1 Comments:

Blogger Ali H said...

Hope wedding was grand! Happy to hear of tulle being worn out. I wore pink and sparkly and ruffles on Saturday night out of sheer stubborness. I was the tip-girl. I got lots of tips for the dancers, but sadly, despite the stares, not a move was made on me. Ah well. Girl gets bored of feeling like chopped liver, I suppose, but perhaps I just ooze too much class for them...

1:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home