Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Tired and cranky tanty time.

So I've tried staying up until I hope they've finished.
And ear plugs.
And a pillow over my head.
And sighing loudly.
And swearing.
And getting up and stomping down the stairs.
And calling my boyfriend and crying on the phone about how tired I am.

In the morning I've repeated the above, and put on music downstairs, and the radio on upstairs, and banged around the kitchen, and opened doors and windows, and putting on a load of washing, and talking on the phone, and tapping on my very noisy keyboard, which is what I'm doing now.

Ha. They're up.
And now I'm going to go out.
Really wanted to before, but had nowhere to really go, so it would've felt like I was being driven out of my own home.

Am a bit tired and cranky pants today.
But not as tanty as last night.
Am going to visit a friend now, and talk kink. This will make me happier.
We're going to have a munch and a party.
Perhaps I'll tell you about it another day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ali H said...

So, am I allowed to link to you from my blog yet? It's not exactly name-in-neon-lights publicity, but it is the beginning of being plugged into the loop...

3:39 pm  
Blogger Miss Y said...

Yeay! Link away!

7:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home