Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Equinox moon or something bigger entirely?

There's these new big energies in my life lately. And crazy dreams that make me want to try hard to remember them because there was something urgent in them I felt I needed to know.


And nights of strange social encounters that remind me of years ago. Different ways of interacting with people than in recent years past.
There's a sense of frantic movement forward. And most things are looking up.

I feel like I'm running along side something big and still trying to keep things together. Trying to fit in the mundane (vacuuming, eating meals at home, charging my phone) amongst this surging sensation.


Does anyone else feel it?
Or is it just in me?







.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home