Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Monday, August 22, 2005

Today is...Monday.

Woke up moaning this morning. Before I opened my eyes I remembered I had 60 K-2 kids coming into the Library at 9am *groan*
Mr M was going to make me a coffee while I had a shower, but I stole his warm and fluffy to get to the bathroom *doh!*
Still, it's the thought that counts, isn't it? And that was a pretty fantastic thought for a lad that isn't a morning person.
I think he likes me :-)

My 'good things about today' checklist:
- My new sidekick started. I think she's going to be a great worker.
- I ran away early from work.
- I bought a new summery top.
- I bought a coffee and date roll for breakfast. (If you have not tried these - find them. They are all that's good in the world. Esp toasted).
- I got cuddles and kisses from my man before I went to work and that always makes my day better.
- Someone had a birthday at work so we had the RICHEST chocolate cake ever for morning tea.

It's not a shabby life, I've got. Eh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ali H said...

pssst- I think he does like you!

4:35 am  
Blogger Miss Y said...

*giggles*
*blushes*

10:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home