Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Sunday, August 07, 2005

must.leave.house

The world looks way too bright and shiny outside my bedroom window.
So I'm sitting on the computer with the curtains closed now.
Think I had too many Beez Neez last night.
Danced like tentacle-girl. Which was not the best thing as my kneecap is still a bit dodge from last weeks tumble.
Noighty noighty gurl.
:-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Y said...

Hey gorgeous, wonderful to hear from you - I like messages that mention books, uniforms and diamonds in one breath :-)
Let's catch up soon.
*blows kiss*

11:58 pm  
Blogger Ali H said...

Like a tentacle girl, huh?
Now *that* sounds like something to watch!
xx

3:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home