Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Monday, July 16, 2007

*pouty face*

Am a tad traumatised.
Work sucked today.

That's not what traumatised me. Follow me for a bit okay...
After talking to my boss about something work related, I was feeling grumpy enough about my current employment situation to go check out some librarian job sites.

Then later I thought I'd do a bit of ego surfing on myself to see what sort of info prospective employers might find out about me these days.

And horrors of horrors...
There's someone else out there with the same name as me!
First and surname.
Some little catholic primary school student.
*blurk*

So my nose is a little out of joint at the moment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ali P said...

I wouldn't worry about it sweety- on facebook there are 4 pages of Ali P's....it's a travesty. And I was so sure I was unique.

12:51 am  
Blogger Miss Y said...

I _know_ *stamps feet*.
It's so unfair!



:-)

9:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home