Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Perhaps.

Second last day of my hols. As brief as they have been.
Gloriously I've not carried my work anxieties through with me. And what a blessed relief that has been.

I've played domestic goddess. Though feel that I'm perhaps more of a Kali, than a Nigella.
Today, perhaps, I shall try and do something a bit different to mark these hols.
To make them more than just a blur of potting mix and wrapping paper and cupcakes.
Perhaps.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful kewpie doll cutting Miss Y. Love to chat with you more about it... Capt_Slipknot on LJ

12:41 pm  
Blogger Miss Y said...

Indeed my dear. Beautiful girls deserve beautiful wounds.
But a question - do I know you?

7:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home