Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

a bite

Not much to say lately.
Keeping moods stable has been a challenge, but I'm getting there.
Work is busy and I'm feeling challenged, but I'm loving it.
Have been running around sorting things for the workshop Mr M and I are conducting on the weekend.
In free moments (10 minutes on this bus, 15 minutes on this train) I've been reading 'Timepieces' by Drusilla Modjeska. It's wonderful to read such a wonderful writer talking about the craft of writing. Simultaneously eating the words one by one, and letting the passages wash over me. A delight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home