Info Pimp

"Libraries are brothels for the mind. Which means that librarians are the madams, greeting punters, understanding their strange tastes and needs, and pimping their books." Guy Browning (The Guardian column, www.guardian.co.uk 18 October 2003)

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dance like the old days.

Have a wee scratchy throut.
Am not used to carousing as much as this anymore.
There was a time children, before I was old and settled, where this would be a quiet week.
I would've gone out drinking 5 nights, worked full-time, post-grad study part-time, and done volunteer work for a community org running dance parties and such.
As it is now, I do know that I went out drinking 4 nights running last week, but I am having trouble remembering where.
Working backwards...
Earthdance (technically not included - was daytime and only 2 beers)
Ms W's birthday party and earlier in the night the Black & White Ball
Oh, Catching up with Misses J and S for a few hours at the pub.
Thursday? Aah, Cheering Miss A in the Newtowns' Strip Comp.
Wednesday was the Sly for after work-ish beering I do believe.
Aah, it's warm tights and cardies at work and early nights at home for me now.
Well...until tomorrow (squeals quietly in panic and excitment)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home